Which cruise line is the best?

Of all the ships you have been on which cruise line do you like the best? We have been on RCCL twice and were thinking of trying another cruise line but wonder if we would be dissappointed.

laughdog.gif

Well, I agree with Dolphins...any cruise is great! But, since you're on the RCI board, you might get more votes for RCI!!! Actually ...I kind of like them the best too!!!!

Car Destiny-W Caribbean-6/1/00

Sovereign - Bahamas - 6/15/01

Star Princess-Alaska-7/16/02

Navigator-E Caribbean-8/02/03

Mariner-W Caribbean-01/25/04

Kathi

Kathi_Whale001.gif

LOVE THE VOYAGER CLASS!!! BUT ANY SHIP WILL DO!!!

This is a very subjective question and it depends whether you want to consider "bang for the buck." Personally, we would rate Seabourne, Radisson, and Crystal (for larger ships) as heads and heals above the rest. We have never been on Silverseas, so perhaps this is even better! As to the mass market lines, we love em all but tend to favor Princess and RCI ships.

Hank

Whichever board I am currently posting a message on is the best..... icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=03>

<param name="day" value=19>

<param name="hour" value=17>

</applet>

Donuts, is there anything they can't do....

Superjerry: Are you running for office or something? Like I said in another thread, you're too funny!

So far, I've only been on RCI and Disney. They both had their good points. If my upcoming cruise isn't fun, I just might start sampling other lines also. But, like someone said, each line has their niche.

Rhapsody

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;6;6;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Monarch of the Seas

Disney Wonder

I have only cruised on Royal Caribbean (two cruises) but I too have been curious about this question. I hate changing cruise lines because I would like to move up on the Crown and Anchor food chain. I have asked this same question to cruisers at our breakfast and dinner tables who have cruised on different lines and the responses have been overwhelmingly in favor of Royal Caribbean despite the downward spiral in recent food quality. I have heard a lot of good things about Disney ships but I think that I could easily go out of my mind spending a cruise surrounded by Goofy (yup, uh huh!) but if I had small children I would try it at least once.

Like someone else said the best cruise line is usually the ship you are currently on. Hard to have a bad cruise.

3/03 Explorer Of The Seas

3/04 Navigator Of The Seas

Countdown to Next Cruise

3/18/05 Brilliance Of The Seas - Panama Canal

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;03;18;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I have been on RCCL and Carnival but I think it is what you are looking for. I like to try the new ships on the Market and enjoy the entertainment. For that, I would try Carnival.

"Mother Ocean -I have heard you call"

Paradise -"99"

Triumph -"01"

Majesty of Seas -"02"

Majesty of Seas -"02"

I have enjoyed every cruise but our top line is Celebrity. We love the quality of the meals and those little extras such as all the icecream being made on the ship. It is really great! We also like the entertainment provided more on this line. We like no anouncements for bingo and such and the line just makes us feel a little more special then some of the other lines. Its all in what you like but Celebrity fits us best. We were sorry that Celebrity pulled their ship from Balto this summer so we will be on Voyager this time. (We have people going on this trip that will not fly) All that being said you really can have a great time on any ship that we have been on!

Seaward 11/97, Monarck of the Sea 11/98, Sea Princess 11/99, Century 12/00, Norway 2/02, Galaxy 7/02, Constellation 12/02, Summit 8/03, Norwegian Dawn 12/03, Voyager of the Seas 7/2/04.

Archived