Best "unique" photo you've taken of a ship.

Here's one I took a few years ago with a little Nikon point-and-shoot from aboard an Island Wings flightseeing excursion in Ketchikan, flying over the NCL Sun:

Wonder if she times her take off for cruise ship arrivals. ;)

Over Coral Princess....

575653385_v7iT9-XL-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question regarding posting pictures. When I posted the picture of the Liberty Atrium on this board, it comes out the right size but when i try to post it on the Carnival Main message board it comes out very small. I used the exact same steps and I posted this picture within ten minutes or so of the other one. After I posted the picture here and it came out right, I tried going back to the other message and posting it again but it still came out small. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? The pic is located on webshots, I changed its size to 600 because that was the biggest size offered then I used the URL listed "for forum or message boards".

Thanks,

Amanda

I have a question regarding posting pictures. When I posted the picture of the Liberty Atrium on this board, it comes out the right size but when i try to post it on the Carnival Main message board it comes out very small. I used the exact same steps and I posted this picture within ten minutes or so of the other one. After I posted the picture here and it came out right, I tried going back to the other message and posting it again but it still came out small. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? The pic is located on webshots, I changed its size to 600 because that was the biggest size offered then I used the URL listed "for forum or message boards".

Thanks,

Amanda

Did you use the "Direct link to image" or "post in a forum" code string?

Dave

Thanks Judy, I will definately try that on my next posting. I want to be able to write a detailed Dream review with photos when I return so I've just been trying to figure out how to make it work.

Thank you.

Amanda

Thanks Judy, I will definately try that on my next posting. I want to be able to write a detailed Dream review with photos when I return so I've just been trying to figure out how to make it work.

Thank you.

Amanda

Keep in mind that a single forum post allows a maximum of six images. The member reviews have an HTML option, but that would take different code than used here.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Somewhere between Ft. Lauderdale and San Juan on the Maasdam early in the morning....

423883327_n3sxE-M.jpg

One of the other camera totin' pax that made it a habit to get up before dawn every morning of the 14 day cruise. We called it the 'early riser breakfast club'...again the Maasdam...

425038337_HyLXN-M.jpg

Cruiseship alley at St. Maartens...

429458678_z2gJR-M.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived