Roll Calls

prong

Hi there, prong...

Yes, you log in as usual..go to the appropriate page...P&O or Princess etc...look and see if a thread has been started for your ship and correct date.

If not..simply start your own as a new topic. Use the ship's name and date and destination in your title! With any luck, you may get quite a few people join in.

This is a wonderful way to meet fellow cruisers, we have made many good friends through our cruising adventures.

The people on this P&O page are just wonderful, a lovely and friendly lot they are, and such a mine of information.

They will do all they can to help out with any questions you have,

The roll calls are a great way to plan your cruise and help to make the time go quicker along the way.

I expect some of the others on here may have some good info on the roll call procedure too!

Happy cruising

S&D

beach_porthole01.gif.jpg.740d5d6dc200c44a8e6b128714ea3e15.jpg

Like already said, it helps to catch up with other people onboard to say hi. You can spend the days, weeks, months chatting away about ideas for shore tours, meeting up, sharing cruise experiences.

The roll call is on a different part of the forum - from the main boards page look for the P&O UK & Australia roll calls.

Here is a direct link to the Pacific Dawn roll call page. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=388

Check and see if there is one for your cruise and join the conversation. If none already there for your cruise, start one.

Hi there, prong...

Yes, you log in as usual..go to the appropriate page...P&O or Princess etc...look and see if a thread has been started for your ship and correct date.

If not..simply start your own as a new topic. Use the ship's name and date and destination in your title! With any luck, you may get quite a few people join in.

This is a wonderful way to meet fellow cruisers, we have made many good friends through our cruising adventures.

The people on this P&O page are just wonderful, a lovely and friendly lot they are, and such a mine of information.

They will do all they can to help out with any questions you have,

The roll calls are a great way to plan your cruise and help to make the time go quicker along the way.

I expect some of the others on here may have some good info on the roll call procedure too!

Happy cruising

S&D

Thanks for your help I'll check it out.:)

Like already said, it helps to catch up with other people onboard to say hi. You can spend the days, weeks, months chatting away about ideas for shore tours, meeting up, sharing cruise experiences.

The roll call is on a different part of the forum - from the main boards page look for the P&O UK & Australia roll calls.

Here is a direct link to the Pacific Dawn roll call page. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=388

Check and see if there is one for your cruise and join the conversation. If none already there for your cruise, start one.

Thanks I have posted our cruise on the roll call that link help Heep's

Thanks I have now left thread on roll call. That link helped Heep's.

PRONG:)

Can anyone tell me how it actually works.

Sorry I wasn't more help in my earlier post prong. I misunderstood the question:o . I thought you were asking what it was about not where to find it. Derr!! Please accept my apologies:) .

Sorry I wasn't more help in my earlier post prong. I misunderstood the question:o . I thought you were asking what it was about not where to find it. Derr!! Please accept my apologies:) .

HI Karren

No nead to apologies as your thread helped me to, after all we are all here to help each other, thanks for your help.:)

Archived