Cabin 8338(hump)/balcony any pictures, Freedom class

Anyone have pictures of hump cabin 8338 on the liberty, freedom, or the independence of the seas. Just booked liberty and this will be my first hump cabin booking and was just wanting to see what the view is like from the balcony/room. Also, did you like this room, any noise, etc. etc

jughead2833:)

Why do you think there will be noise. I talked to Ryaol Caribbean when we booked and she said there is a wall to cut out th3e noise from the elevators. I just wanted to be sure I would be ok when you asked that question.

I will be watching the board for a reply on your 8338 inquiry as I will be sailing on Independence in March 2009, cabin 7336.

As far as the noise is concerned, not a problem because I stayed in an JS hump cabin that was very close to the elevator and it was very quiet. The view from these cabins is unique in that you see the side of the ship all the way forward and I think the balconies are slightly larger - not by much though.

Sylvia

Archived