Downloading RCCL ringtone....

SORRY!...I know this has been asked and answered....but I'm unable to find it....

I'm interested in downloading the drum intro from the RCCL theme song (Lust for Life) onto my cell phone. Not interested in any part of the lyrics.

I'm with Verizon and have a new Samsung phone ( couldn't even tell you the model....!)

I should mention...I'm as technologically disfunctional as anyone you'll ever meet so, please....Keep It Simple!

Thanks!!!

Steve-O!

Now I'll prove how inept I am...

You went to Verizon...on the internet or can it be down-loaded straight from the cell phone?

Also...did you get just the drum solo or the lyrics, too? I heard a version of the song but it sounded like a synthesizer ( spelled that wrong) and not the real drums...

Thanks Sue!

You went to Verizon...on the internet or can it be down-loaded straight from the cell phone?

Also...did you get just the drum solo or the lyrics, too? I heard a version of the song but it sounded like a synthesizer ( spelled that wrong) and not the real drums...

Thanks Sue!

I went to the internet site and found it. What you need to do is to find a teenager in your neighborhood and they will do it for you in two seconds. LOL:D

SORRY!...I know this has been asked and answered....but I'm unable to find it....

I'm interested in downloading the drum intro from the RCCL theme song (Lust for Life) onto my cell phone. Not interested in any part of the lyrics.

I'm with Verizon and have a new Samsung phone ( couldn't even tell you the model....!)

I should mention...I'm as technologically disfunctional as anyone you'll ever meet so, please....Keep It Simple!

Thanks!!!

Steve-O!

You could try phonezoo.com, I think that I found a few on there and it's free.

How the ringtone gets from the Phonezoo website to -my- phone?

( Told you I was a technologically challenged!)......

Thanks to all for the tips......

I'M getting closer to done!!!!!

Thanks Sue!

Your phone might be different but here's how I got it on my cheap LG phone from Verizon:

Go to Get it Now, select ring tones>VZW Tones Deluxe>get tones> ....................wait....................>search>title>type in Lust, it's number 3 for me.

It's the vocal part though and not the drums. If that's a problem, spend some time on the front page of the Royal Caribbean website and you'll quickly tire of the drums and long for some lyrics.

How the ringtone gets from the Phonezoo website to -my- phone?

( Told you I was a technologically challenged!)......

Thanks to all for the tips......

I'M getting closer to done!!!!!

I discovered Phone Zoo due to this thread, and so far it looks like you have to have internet access on your phone, plus texting. Phone Zoo sends a text to your phone with an internet link, which you then download and set as the ringer. There's step-by-step guide as you download - but the key is having internet and texting. (Mine is free so I can download as much as I want.)

But thank you, Brian, I finally have the Wonder Pets "phone" song as my ringer. :D

Archived