Mini-suite? (AC) What do I get?

Luxuriate

I've never been on Princess. Cruised other lines though. I see I get a "glass" of champagne" in the cabin. Is that all? I'm curious about any little "extras" I might get over any other category of cabin. Specifically, do I get some of my laundry done on a 10 day cruise? Do I get special shampoos or something? Special treats delivered?

What special do I get with a "mini-suite" that I wouldn't get with a balcony cabin or another category, that is besides the size of the cabin?

Cheryl

Besides the glass of champagne, you get a nice stateroom with sitting area, two TV's, larger bathroom with full sized tub/shower combination.

Other than that, there really isn't a lot more offered in a mini suite on Princess.

Free laundry and the real perks are associated with the full suites only on Princess, minis are not included in that category. Sorry!

Balcony cabins and below are mainly just a bedroom with small bathroom/shower only on princess, no actual sitting area of any kind until you reach the mini suite level.

If you are looking for a stateroom with lots of perks, definltely look into a full suite.

Here is a link to Princess that describes the perks for full suites: http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na828&submit=pk

One tip. Once you hit your 16th cruise with Princess, Elite perks are almost as good as booking a full suite, no matter which category you are actually staying in.

I've never been on Princess. Cruised other lines though. I see I get a "glass" of champagne" in the cabin. Is that all? I'm curious about any little "extras" I might get over any other category of cabin. Specifically, do I get some of my laundry done on a 10 day cruise? Do I get special shampoos or something? Special treats delivered?

What special do I get with a "mini-suite" that I wouldn't get with a balcony cabin or another category, that is besides the size of the cabin?

Cheryl

I agree with Toto, only the full suites give you the added amenities that you mention. :)

The full-size shower/tub is why I book a mini. I hate having that shower curtain crawling up my you-know-what, and having to be a gymnast in order to shave my legs.

The extra square footage is nice, don't get me wrong, but those shower stalls are the worst.

T

I agree with Trevoli. After spending 10 days in a balcony room on the Dawn and having to try to shave my legs in the little tiny shower stall (with the ship moving back and forth) the tub in the mini was well worth the extra price.

We didn't get any cookies, though...OR our welcome glass of champagne. Guess the steward forgot.

Archived