How are the beds & pillows on the Mercury?

NCMTgal

The beds are fantastic with nice soft sheets and excellent pillows. We were very comphy.

Yes, the beds in the suites are top of the line. But do you know about the beds in the ordinary cabins? Thanks

Are the pillows firm or soft? I have issues with my neck so need a softer pillow. Wonder if I should take a small travel pillow or will I be OK with the ones provided by the ship.

We are in a CC cabin so hope the bed will be softer and comfy. Thanks for your help!!!

Yes, the beds in the suites are top of the line. But do you know about the beds in the ordinary cabins? Thanks

Hi Phyllis,:) I always get an ordinary cabin and most recently

all my beds have been just fine.

Are the pillows firm or soft? I have issues with my neck so need a softer pillow. Wonder if I should take a small travel pillow or will I be OK with the ones provided by the ship.

We are in a CC cabin so hope the bed will be softer and comfy. Thanks for your help!!!

Hi, I had a CC cabin once back in 2005 and they offered

a "pillow menu".....quite a few choices so you should be

able to pick and choose.

Thanks, Lois. As I told you, I've been away from X for 2 years and have not kept up with what ships have had refurbishments etc. The last time I booked on a Celebrity cruise was for Zenith's 14 night E Caribbean out of Tampa and had to cancel later. AT the time, though, people had complained about the beds, so I booked a CC so I'd be sure to get a good mattress. Same with the old Century. We booked a SS for a 2 nighter to guarantee we could sleep well. ha

BTW where's Tuggers? Did she ever recover from that HAL cruise where she got so sick?

It sounds as though there will be no need to pack a travel pillow along with everything else! Hurray! I am going to need a shoe horn to get all of our stuff in as it is.... Thanks a million for all of your help! It is most appreciated. :)

Anne

Archived