Carnival Liberty

This is our first cruise with Carnival. We will be on Carnival Liberty. Has anyone been on this ship and what can you tell us about it?

Are there safes in the rooms? Hairdryers, etc.?

We do not have a cabin assignment. Is this something we should have done? What are the chances of getting a bad cabin? Could I call and be assigned now? Any ideas of what cabin to stay away from? We have only been on one other cruise before and we booked our cabin number when we made our reservations. We had no worries about where we were going to be. Now I am nervous about getting stuck in some horrible cabin. We have a belcony room is all I know. :confused:

Any advice you have would be appreciated.

This is our first cruise with Carnival. We will be on Carnival Liberty. Has anyone been on this ship and what can you tell us about it?

We do not have a cabin assignment. Is this something we should have done? What are the chances of getting a bad cabin? Could I call and be assigned now? Any ideas of what cabin to stay away from? We have only been on one other cruise before and we booked our cabin number when we made our reservations. We had no worries about where we were going to be. Now I am nervous about getting stuck in some horrible cabin. We have a belcony room is all I know. :confused:

We've been on her before and I can tell you she's beautiful & big.:) You're gonna love it! Yes, there are safes in the rooms, yes there's a hairdryer, you have to hold down the button continuously while you use it though, no off/on switch, you let go it stops. I'm guessing you booked guarantee. You'll have your cabin assignment before you leave, however, if you don't you'll be able to get in when you get there. Your luggage tags will have the info the porters need to know on them if you don't have an assignment yet, they will be tba, and the porters can look it up on the manifest, no worries. Not sure about which cabins to stay away from, to me any cabin is a good cabin:p Just relax, don't worry about it too much, hey you're gonna be on a cruise, leave all the worries at home & enjoy! There's lots of pics of Liberty in my signature if you want to check them out, you're gonna have a blast! We go back on her again in 5 more weeks.:D

Rest peacefully, you have chosen wisely. DW and I were on the Liberty a couple of years ago, and of all the ships we have been on, the Liberty was by far our favorite.

Yes...there are hair dryers and safes in the rooms. We were in a suite, rm 7269, and it was great. I did not hear anyone complain about their room the entire time we were on board, nor have I seen any bad reviews concerning rooms since our trip.

It looks like you have booked a balcony guaranted, you will not be disappointed.

I will make a couple of suggestions...Don't miss out on Harry's! It is well worth the additional charge. Book as soon as you can after your embarkation. DW and I went twice and LOVED it both times.

Also, Fish and Chips was never busy and the food always hot and delicious. I guess the reason it was never busy was it's location, one deck above the buffet. This was was our favorite lunch location. I guess we ate there five times on an eight day cruise.

Anyway, relax and start counting the days until you go on your wonderful cruise. The Carnival Liberty will not be a problem!

We will be on the Liberty in October. We have a aft balcony #7448. I have heard this balcony room is real small. It is on the empress deck. Can someone help me with information on this room. Thank you

:confused:

We will be on the Liberty in October. We have a aft balcony #7448. I have heard this balcony room is real small. It is on the empress deck. Can someone help me with information on this room. Thank you

:confused:

We are booked on the Liberty in October also.

THe hair dryer was in the top drawer of the vanity and is permanently attatched in there :) Just in case you are looking for it and can't find it :) This hair dryer was much better than the one we used on the Triumph. I'll leave mine home next time :)

Can't help with cabin 7448, but we were in aft 7442. Loved it, loved the location!!!! It was just DH and myself and we had plenty of room, plenty of storage. We are definitely hooked on afts.

I don't think there would be a bad cabin on the Liberty. We have been on her twice. 1st time in an inside and it as fine too. We love that ship. The new putt putt course is great! Do the waterslide at least once!!!!!

I am jealous! Have a great time!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
We're on Liberty in a 9A (I think it's 8448, but not looking at my info right now) next April. Will we have a refrigerator??

Thanks!

YES, you will have a refrigerator. In 8448, I was told its under the tv by the balcony door. :)

Archived