GDR Temps.

NAS-KARR

Every GDR we've been in DW has had to wear a sweater, this being our first O cruise coming up, the Queen was asking what the temps. on the O vessels generally run ?

CIAO,

Please advise the Queen that most do think the Grand Dining Room on all Oceania ships is a bit cool....

However, I'd guess that all dining rooms on all lines are on the cool side - probably due to the fact that anyone prone to motion sickness seems to be more comfortable than if it were somewhat warmer.

It is much easier to put on a wrap, sweater or whatever, than to be too warm and uncomfortable.....

Enjoy!

I also find it depends on where you sit & how many people are in the dining room many times I have had to remove my jacket or sweater ...I am too hot or it could be a hot flash ;)

I usually pack two cardigan sweaters, as I find the dining rooms and show lounges to be on the cool side.

We've been on Oceania three times, and the sweaters have been put to good use.

My wife also finds the dining rooms cool, and takes some sort of cover (pashima?), or wears a sweater.

much easier to add a sweater if it is cool than to take clothes off if it is too warm!

Well, I don't know if its easier, but it is certainly more tasteful. What a mental picture! :eek: Thanks for a giggle....

Archived