Has anyone sailed the Fascination?

BUSYGIRL

We have reservations for Nov.15 2008. There will be 5 of us 1 being a 4 year old. This is our first Cruise also, but I have read a lot of good things about the Fascination so we are going to have a great time regradless. I guess a body could make it bad. But not us we intend on making it as fun as possible. I say come on aboard and have a great time:D

Hi,

DW & I sailed on Fascination on Feb. 4th of this year. We went with another couple and we had a wonderful time. The ship and its crew were just marvelous.

For the first time, DW & I had a 6A cabin. We had only had Cat. 11 on the Spirit before. We really did not miss having a balcony and we got used to the shower stall with no problem.

You will have a great time on the Fascination. There is one drawback; the cruise is waaaaayyyy to short!

Lee:)

Hi, just got home from her on Friday! Second time for me and she was as good this time as before. Nice, not too big and easy to get around. Lots of fun things and places to explore. Rooms are nice and big and comfy. Have fun

Archived