Philip Stein watches - do they sell in the Princess shops?

jnv

:mad: Make sure the chips in the watches are actually TESLAR! Philip Stein has apparently switched chips and started using a different chip that does not have the same capabilities as Teslar. You can look at the back of the watch and make sure TESLAR TECHNOLOGY is engraved around the 2 chips. The new ones say Multiple Frequency Technology and nothing about Teslar. Teslar might still be on the band and the packaging... but that doesn't ensure it's a TESLAR chip!

I bought a Philip Stein watch a year and a half ago on an Alaskan cruise for $500. We've been on lots of cruises so I usually skip the shopping talks, but I happened to go this time. The watch was the only thing that caught my interest at the shopping talk. They talked about the benefits and then I read on the internet about them before the first port. I nudged DH and said I was buying one.

I was very interested because I have a rare neurological problem that causes extreme fatigue. It's a beautiful watch and I love it, but it hasn't helped my fatigue at all.

DH was blown away when I showed him my new watch and told him what I paid. I'd never paid more than $60 for a watch before! Oh well, it was worth a try.

By the way, I don't doubt that it might help other people. I know I have a rare problem.

Archived