Tuxedo Rental

We tossed the info that came with the docs and now my husband has changed his mind and wants to rent one. We are on the Radiance on the 18th out of Ft.Lauderdale. Anyone have info on who to call or website to use? Would we still have time? Thanks for any help or advice on doing this.

You can rent on board.

Bill D

RCCL Song of Norway 7/79?

CCL ? 12/84

RCCL Viking Serenade 7/01

RCCL Rhapsody of the Seas 12/01

RCCL Sovereign of the Seas 5/02

RCCL Monarch of the Seas 7/02

RCCL Rhapsody of the Seas 12/02

Princess Grand Princess 6/03

RCCL Voyager of the Seas 12/03

RCCL Vision of the Seas 3/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;5;30;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600  Rhapsody of the Seas 5/30/2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;12;20;20;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500  Empress of the Seas 12/20/2004

check with the tuxedo rental shops in your area. Ours sells used (gently) shirts, ties, shoes, coats etc. for a very nominal cost. I got the DH another tux shirt, 2 ties and a vest for $28 for our upcoming cruise. Jackets are fairly timeless and can be used for years to come on all those future cruises at the same cost as renting once.

The reason I rent a tux through the ship is so I don't have to pack it. That gives us more room in the suit cases for other things.

I have rented several times and never had a problem.

Freebird

belichick800_mid.jpgall800_sblogo.jpg

• 1 year later...

Please rent your tux BEFORE you leave. Cruiselineformal.com *is* RCI's tuxedo rental company. They are contracted to RCI. When you order from them ahead of time they will be able to pull from the stock in their onshore wharehouse rather than just what they bring onboard. If you are a super popular or hard to fit size you may not be able to get the size you need if you wait until you board.

We are renting for our upcoming cruise and Gene is happy not to have to haul a tux along although for the next cruise we are buying.

Archived