I Leave Tomorrow For My First Cruise!

Evilmille

Taking a limo from Baltimore to NY, (cheaper than round trip train tickets), booked the AB suite on the Dawn, there are 4 of us. Daughter's friend who is a boy will have a sleeper cot in the living area (I already confirmed they will do this). They are just friends but who wants to take a chance. I remember when I was 18. Ordered the bar set up for me and my husband. Bringing two bottles of fine red wine.

I am so excited. Been counting the days for months. I will post a full report when I get back from Bermuda on the dawn. I will also try to hook up with the CC group.

Time to sail. Have a good week everyeone. I sure will.

T I remember when I was 18. .

I do too!

The kids will have a great time. DD is fortunate to have parents who share and care.

Do have a beautiful time on your very first cruise. It is a magical time.

Looking forward to your review upon return.

Happy Cruising!!:) :)

Have a great time!!! You are going to be sooooo spoiled in the AB. By the way, the second bedroom has 2 beds. One folds down out of the wall. And, the other is a pull out, double. The sleeper cot may not be necessary.

We'll be getting on when you're getting off. Take good care of her for us!!!

Also, if you get a chance to post here while you're on board, please let us know who your butler is. If it's Ravi, you're in for a real treat!!! He's awesome!

Happy Sailing!!! :D

Taking a limo from Baltimore to NY, (cheaper than round trip train tickets), booked the AB suite on the Dawn, there are 4 of us. Daughter's friend who is a boy will have a sleeper cot in the living area (I already confirmed they will do this). They are just friends but who wants to take a chance. I remember when I was 18. Ordered the bar set up for me and my husband. Bringing two bottles of fine red wine.

I am so excited. Been counting the days for months. I will post a full report when I get back from Bermuda on the dawn. I will also try to hook up with the CC group.

Time to sail. Have a good week everyeone. I sure will.

Have a wonderful time. You will love the Dawn and Bermuda is so beautiful you won't want to leave.

Get the 3-day bus/ferry pass for $28 pp when you get ashore and enjoy every minute of your stay. The time will go by so fast. Yours is the already the second sailing after ours and we're both still thinking about what we were doing at different times of the day.

Go to the shows which are very good. Peter Sasso, the comedian is very funny. Jose and Patti in Dazzles are very good as well. Don't miss the crew show in the Spinnaker Lounge on Saturday.

Have fun! :)

Have a great time! I hope you'll post your review here as well as the "Members ship review" section. I'm considering an AB on Pearl for Alaska for a family of four so I would love to hear about the cabin. Maybe some pics too? Have fun!

See you tomorrow!!! The Meet and Greet is Monday 1030am in the Star Bar, with a tour of the Garden Villa right after!! Thanks Barb:D

How do you set up a tour of the Garden Villa for the meet and greet? That is such a nice bonus.

How do you set up a tour of the Garden Villa for the meet and greet? That is such a nice bonus.

Easy...you go on the same cruise with a CC member who booked the GV.;)

Seriously, if the GV empty, I'm sure you can ask the concierge to arrange a tour for the CC'ers.

You are going to LOVE cruising and LOVE Bermuda. Please try to get down to St George where the NCL 'Majesty' and NCL 'Dream' dock. It's a totally different experience, like 2 vacations in one! Please be very careful and think twice about using the Mopeds. We used them there some 25 years ago and went from one end of the island to the other. Now, there are so many cars on the road (and driving on the opposite side), it can be quite dangerous (they will actually mention that to you during the excursion talks). You can also take a ferry from Hamilton down to St George, which will be very relaxing. My daughter is there now (in St George) on the Dream and we are going again (our 7th or 8th time) in August. Try to get to the Crystal Caves if you have the time.

Welcome To Your New Addiction!!

Patti

Archived