5/26/08 Enchantment Review...

DH and I were also on this cruise. It was wonderful, and everything that everyone has already said. This was our 18th cruise, our 2nd time on the Enchantment. We chose to dine at Chops three times. The food was outstanding. The wait staff were wonderful. DH tipped them but when we checked our final bill, the dining expierence and our wine were on the list but not once was the tip charged. Not sure why. Dave, the Chops manager is sooo much fun...

Julian in the concierge lounge sure can put on a show. We met so many nice people on this cruise. I think that is what made it so much fun for us. We chose not to participate on formal night, we ate in the windjammer and the food was wonderful.

Great review, I couldn't agree more with what all has been said. Every single member of the crew went out of their way to smile and greet you each and every day. Great cruise expierence....

• 2 weeks later...

We were on the 5/31 Enchantment and went to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. We had a WONDERFUL time. I do have one question for those of you who have been on the Enchantment recently - what was the Crown and Anchor gift? We realized once we got home that we did not receive one. I emailed C&A and received a reply that once your cruise is over, you cannot get one. This did not put a damper on my cruise in any way, but I am curious as to what it was.

The captain and cruise director and staff were the best on my 3 RCI cruises so far.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. We are considering the Enchantment for a cruise next summer.

How was your cabin, and which category did you book? We are considering a quad for daughter and friends, and looking at an outside because of the larger size. Is this a good idea?

Christineann - Baseball caps were the Crown & Anchor gift. As you said, it wouldn't take away from your cruise...now if they did away with the past guest reception that would be a dissapointment.

Sunluva7 - We had an outside deck 2 aft cabin near the elevators/stairways. We booked late and couldn't be too picky. Our sons had an inside cabin directly across the hall (no way would we have been able to survive with them in the same room). I think the quads are larger as we had the smallest sq. foot of the outside cabins.

Those of you asking about the spa - we've never used those facilities on any of our cruises. We walk the stairs - never use the elevator, and didn't gain a pound - walking up 140 stairs to deck 10 did the trick.

Steve

My family (wife, sons age 21 & 23 and myself) just returned from the 5 day cruise to Key West, Cozumel and Belize on Enchantment of The Seas. Unfortunately I tried to keep this as brief as possible, but I didn't succeed. If I missed something or need further info ask away.

Steve

Its a great ship. It was a pleasant surprise after being on the big ships.

Archived