Passengers on the QE2

We, The Penguins' Collective, have have sent some of our members as a delegation, and it has boarded the QE2, since it is about time we, The Penguins' Collective, go and visit out secret colonies past the Arctic Circle, in accordance with our secret plans.

And besides, we, The Penguins' Collective, do need a holiday, and the QE2 is the ideal place...

:cool:

007.jpg.5fae3db73b3abeb955d59b3e48d600f3.jpg

020.jpg.917120682ec4f0c62c1a7c4424960fd3.jpg

023.jpg.cc762cd29c02ccd64642ad76ff1693e0.jpg

083.jpg.8bdb7f312755d7e705aa1b92294c5e20.jpg

We' date=' The Penguins' Collective, have have sent some of our members as a delegation, and it has boarded the QE2, since it is about time we, The Penguins' Collective, go and visit out secret colonies past the Arctic Circle, in accordance with our secret plans.

And besides, we, The Penguins' Collective, do need a holiday, and the QE2 is the ideal place...

:cool:[/quote']

Get back to your rowing!

We' date=' The Penguins' Collective, have have sent some of our members as a delegation, and it has boarded the QE2, since it is about time we, The Penguins' Collective, go and visit out secret colonies past the Arctic Circle, in accordance with our secret plans.

:cool:[/quote']

But you are taking the penguins north, not south. And we all know how well they don't do in the northern hemisphere. Oh my!;)

Now, back to your rowing.

They are in steerage

I thought that cabin's decor didn't look like one of the better cabins:D

The thing that really is horrifying is that they seem quite happy to appear with a bottle of PA:eek:

But you are taking the penguins north, not south. And we all know how well they don't do in the northern hemisphere. Oh my!;)

That is what we, The Penguins' Collective, wish you all Homo Sapiens (sheesh, what a joke of a name for a species like yours!) to believe, my dear...

Now, back to your rowing.

Ah well, we, The Penguins' Collective, thought about leaving the Sun Deck and the other more expensive cabins to you Homo Sapiens (c'mon, you're having a laugh with that name?), since it felt appropriate that we, The Penguins' Collective, leave you to enjoy what little luxuries of life you have, till our Secret Plan is successful...

Besides we, The Penguins' Collective, do not do any rowing, as we have our own dedicated human to do the hard work...

:p

As for PA, who said what we, The Penguins' Collective, are drinking the stuff??

It does miracle to clean your feathers from oil and other marine pollution...

I didn't see the Penguin cabins when I was on board. I loved the QE2. I got on in Newfoundland, with my adopted human, who had rescued me from a shop in St. Johns. She was my saviour, and even bought me a Newfoundland flag to make me feel at home.

But there were no penguins to be seen anywhere. Where did this infestation come from? Will they be gone when I get back on?

Newfie the Moose

I didn't see the Penguin cabins when I was on board. I loved the QE2. I got on in Newfoundland, with my adopted human, who had rescued me from a shop in St. Johns. She was my saviour, and even bought me a Newfoundland flag to make me feel at home.

But there were no penguins to be seen anywhere. Where did this infestation come from? Will they be gone when I get back on?

Newfie the Moose

Newfie, are you sure you aren't a big old black dog from Newfoundland. You should be delighted that you didn't run into this unruly bunch of penguins. The penguins' staff will hopefully have removed his menagerie by the time that you get back onboard. If they are still there, throw them overboard--they can swim.;)

We, The Penguins' Collective, have taken stock of all your considerations and requests, but, alas, we, The Penguins' Collective, do not do requests.

As a matter of fact, we, The Penguins' Collective, have a few more pictures to share, but right now we, The Penguins' Collective, are far too busy sunbathing in the Midnight Sun, when the hairless primates that infest the glorious QE2 are busy sleeping, imbibing alcohol or singing karaoke...

But stay tuned, and soon your patience may be rewarded!

:rolleyes:

Archived