Under 21's Solo help please?

Cruisingboyo

Hey guys,

I am under 21. Wanting to do a solo cruise ( my idea of heaven on earth! On my own for a week or so!!) Just curious which cruise lines allow over 18's ( yet under 21's) to check-in and stay on there own? Quite happily paying the supplements!

I am from the UK if that makes any difference??

Thanks in advance. Have a great weekend. :D

Do you want to cruise out of the UK or in the US? Only Disney (not all that fun for a solo under 21) or Cunard (quite expensive,attracts an older crowd, and not very solo friendly IMHO) allow those under 21 to cruise alone out of US ports. If you check, there may be UK based lines that don't have the age 21 rule.

Do you want to cruise out of the UK or in the US? Only Disney (not all that fun for a solo under 21) or Cunard (quite expensive,attracts an older crowd, and not very solo friendly IMHO) allow those under 21 to cruise alone out of US ports. If you check, there may be UK based lines that don't have the age 21 rule.

I'd prefer the US/Caribbean - So I could tie it in with some time there. But I am easy! Going to check out a couple UK lines now.

Thanks for your reply.

I know that the major US cruiselines require a least one person in the cabin to be 21. On the HAL board recently there was a couple who wanted to take a Med cruise and both were only 20 (the husband was turning 21 during the cruise), but they were imformed by their ta since neither was 21, they couldn't go.

I don't know if easy cruise still do the caribbean give them a try

• 1 month later...

Archived