What time can you arrive in Miami???

red1der1

What is the earliest time can you arrive at the Miami port?? I am heading down the night before and want to know how early we can show up to the terminal?

Also, what time can you usually start boarding the ship???

When I went on the Celebration out of Jacksonville, we arrived around 1 and were one of the 1st ones on the ship. Is the timing similar in Miami???

That can be the big thing in Miami...Customs...often desembarkation runs slow...so if you get there tooooooo early...you just have to wait and wait. 12-1 probably a pretty good time though. Others will arrive at 11:00...and others...even sooner!!!

On our very first cruise...chaulk this up to inexperience...but we didn't get to the Conquest...in N.O.....until 3:15-ish....we walked straight on the ship, not 1 single person in line. We were it...everyone else was on board already! These days though...we try to shoot for around noon-ish!

I agree about customs in Miami. When we got off the Triumph, there were long lines, so I asked the lady where all the agents are. She replied that they were on break. Can you imagine that, they start getting people off the ship & they go on break!!! I was HOT!!! our federal gov't at work!!!

Sorry to vent, but It was a joke.

That can be the big thing in Miami...Customs...often desembarkation runs slow...so if you get there tooooooo early...you just have to wait and wait. 12-1 probably a pretty good time though. Others will arrive at 11:00...and others...even sooner!!!

On our very first cruise...chaulk this up to inexperience...but we didn't get to the Conquest...in N.O.....until 3:15-ish....we walked straight on the ship, not 1 single person in line. We were it...everyone else was on board already! These days though...we try to shoot for around noon-ish!

We are those who arrive even sooner. We usually get to the port around 9:30. Yes, we have to wait. But we would much rather wait at the port than at the hotel, nervous about whether the taxi will break down, etc. We have been the first ones on the ship at about 11:00, other than VIP, for two of our cruises.

What is the earliest time can you arrive at the Miami port?? I am heading down the night before and want to know how early we can show up to the terminal?

Also, what time can you usually start boarding the ship???

We get there around 11am and board around 11:30am

Fred

Archived