My Cruise Is Missing

While attempting to print my set sail pass, I notice that the booking is gone!

Anyone else having this problem?

My stuff (and my ability to shop reservations) disappeared a couple days ago along with several other people on the boards. They've all been gradually repopulating. Mine came back online about an hour ago.

Bill,

That is because I got jealous and printed the set sail passes and changed the names on your reservations to mine. LOL. RCCL is having problems but it is still there. Had the same thing happen. I just wish that I could book my Specialty Restaurants but NO. I was supposed to be able to do it yesterday but... They said to keep trying back. Have a great time on your cruise.

I just wish that I could book my Specialty Restaurants but NO. I was supposed to be able to do it yesterday but...
Actually, someone posted on another thread about RCCL's website issues (there are several going today, imagine that?! :p) that they called C&A and were told that every time they add more ships/dates to the online specialty restaurant booking system it's messing up other areas of the website.

I'm no website guru but it seems to me they should fix the existing problems before attempting to implement additional features. But what do I know?! :rolleyes:

I'm no website guru but it seems to me they should fix the existing problems before attempting to implement additional features. But what do I know?! :rolleyes:

Maybe RCI needs to institute a website surcharge so they can afford to hire some competent staff.;)

You have a few more days to try to check in:

Q: How far in advance do I need to check-in for my cruise?

A: Royal Caribbean International requires guests to be checked in no later than 60 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing time*. Guests arriving late will not be permitted to sail. This supports government regulations in some ports that require cruise lines to submit a departure manifest 60 minutes prior to sailing. Guests are requested to complete Online Check-In no later than 3 days prior to the cruise in order to expedite the pier check-in process.

*Some sailings may require an earlier check-in time. Please refer to your Guest Vacation Documents for specific information.

###

The actual information for check in was completed a while ago, but I can't print the set sail pass, but like you stated I have a few more days, hopefully the info will reappear before the 3 day deadline.

Thanks!

The actual information for check in was completed a while ago, but I can't print the set sail pass, but like you stated I have a few more days, hopefully the info will reappear before the 3 day deadline.

Thanks!

For future reference -- when the RCCL system is working take full advantage and print everything needed :o :eek:

###

Yes I have the same problem. When I try to log in to 'My Cruises' it tells me I currently have no reservation, even though I'm paid in full. I phoned RCCL in a panic but my reservation was intact on their system and they just told me to wait till it comes back, but that was 2 days ago :(

Just a suggestion, if you are just wanting to access the Online Check-In/SetSailPass, go to Before You Board, Online Check-In and see if you can access it that way. One of the times my Rhapsody cruise disappeared, we were still able to access it through the Before You Board section.

And yes, it's best to take advantage of it when RCCL's website is working correctly as you never know when it will mess up once again.:rolleyes:

Thank you for the suggestion. Going to the before your board section did the trick. I was able to retrieve my set sail pass and I am good to go. Thank you again.

I notice that the unsolicited advice was given to print while the website is working. That was not my original questions, but I have been around this forum long enough to know that some just have to offer information that may not suit the situation at hand. No one knows why I did not print “when the system is working correctly.” Sure one can reprint if things change. But I chose not to.

My original question was to determine if others were experiencing the same issue.

But as I began, thank you for the suggestion regarding before you board, that was truly useful information.

Archived