Star Cabin #719

mcordry

Does anyone have any information on this particular cabin. Is the location any good. We usually like more the middle or front of the ship (I know that these aren't nautical terms but I always get confused);) This cabin is closer to the back. My TA said that it had a covered balcony, which I hope is true. Anyway, any infor would be greatly appreciated. Also this cruise leaves out of San Francisco, do you know if this cabin faces the city as it is leaving.

Well that is ironic as I have that cabin this coming Oct. on the Star. Too funny. My cruise is Oct. 21 in E719. Why I picked it was because it is a mini and also on the Emerald deck because those balconies are fully covered and when you are in Mex. Riv. it does get hot and humid.

marilyn

P.S. The cabin is on the starboard side so it will not face the city when you leave. Go up to the Lido or Sund eck on the portside and as the ship leaves it will be facing San Francisco all the way to the Golden Gate which by the way is a fantastic way to start your cruise.

Archived