EOS JS cabins now available...

We will be on Explorer of the Seas, 17 April '09. After we had booked JS a few months ago - they were sold out for awhile, then a couple of cabins became available and price went up, today they are showing several JS cabins including a couple of hump cabins. Anyone know why so many cabins became available? Should we consider 'a hump cabin'?

We've just had 9318 on the Navigator which is a great hump JS. You can see both ways no problem and you are right beside the stairs/lifts, but not much noise (never bothered us anyway). If you can get changed for free, I'd go for the hump JS.

Simon

The elevators and stairs are separate from the cabin hallways--it doesn't show it on the deck plans, but they are in their own "space"! No noise. A hump cabin is really convenient, and if you can get one without paying more, I'd do it in a minute! You'll love a JS!

The elevators and stairs are separate from the cabin hallways--it doesn't show it on the deck plans, but they are in their own "space"! No noise. A hump cabin is really convenient, and if you can get one without paying more, I'd do it in a minute! You'll love a JS!

Thanks CB for the info---I'll be looking forward to our cruise on LOS in Sept-----JS 9648---Ray

Archived