Stateroom decorations worth $$$$?

fern1226

I did the Birthday decorations for my DH. It was worth the money to me for surprising him. It was very nicely done and I think we got keychains as well.

For my other cruises, I haven't decorated the cabin but I always put something on my door. I like not having to look for the numbers on the wall, I just look for my decorations.:D

I did the Birthday decorations for my DH. It was worth the money to me for surprising him. It was very nicely done and I think we got keychains as well.

For my other cruises, I haven't decorated the cabin but I always put something on my door. I like not having to look for the numbers on the wall, I just look for my decorations.:D

Thanks, Pungo. Did Carnival put anything on the door as part of the decorations?

Oh good, I would like to know the same thing! I wonder if it would be worth the trouble for me to bring my own.

Just a side note - we love SC. We will be in Hilton Head at the end of July. It will be nice to have something to look forward to after the cruise. I love HHI.:)

Thanks, Pungo. Did Carnival put anything on the door as part of the decorations?

No, nothing on the door. It was all in the cabin. But, as I said, I decorate my door anyway.

No, nothing on the door. It was all in the cabin. But, as I said, I decorate my door anyway.

Okay, thanks. I just looked at my countdown clock and got so excited. I can barely sleep, I'm so excited.

Okay, thanks. I just looked at my countdown clock and got so excited. I can barely sleep, I'm so excited.

That is FABULOUS!!!! Two days until you cruise. I wouldn't be sleeping either. I LOVE to cruise!!!!! Have a wonderful time!

I loved having them and once a I had a few drinks in me I would be saying to everyone "do you like my decorations" which was funny:D However they don't seem to stay up the whole time and then you are just always trying to put them back up or you just end up ripping them down.

either way enjoy!! I have 4 weeks until I'm on the Glory:p

We purchased the birthday decorations for my mother-in-law on one cruise. We bought them because her b-day was the day we got on the ship, so it was a nice suprise for her to have the room already decorated. On the flip side, some in our group decorated a room on their own on our last cruise, and they looked just as nice. I don't think you will be disappointed with the deocrations from the ship. They are well worth the money and a lot easier that way, but you can do them a lot cheaper on your own.

Archived