Help Me Pick

jkeivel11

We are flying into FLL and staying in Miami the day before our cruise. We've narrowed the hotel choices to:

1. Hyatt Regency

2. Courtyard Marriott Downtown

3. Holiday Inn Port of Miami

Cost is not an issue here. I'd like to make my selection based mostly on the quality and cleanliness of the hotel. I like the idea that the Holiday Inn is across from the Bayside Marketplace, but that's not a complete seller for me. But also, the Courtyard offers a $5 shuttle to the port (per ride, not per person).

I would really like to stay at the Intercontinental, but they are booked up for the night I need and only have suites available for $550/night :confused: (which makes it a cost issue).

If anyone has any input on these three hotels, please let me know! Thanks in advance.

We are flying into FLL and staying in Miami the day before our cruise. We've narrowed the hotel choices to:

1. Hyatt Regency

2. Courtyard Marriott Downtown

3. Holiday Inn Port of Miami

Cost is not an issue here. I'd like to make my selection based mostly on the quality and cleanliness of the hotel. I like the idea that the Holiday Inn is across from the Bayside Marketplace, but that's not a complete seller for me. But also, the Courtyard offers a $5 shuttle to the port (per ride, not per person).

I would really like to stay at the Intercontinental, but they are booked up for the night I need and only have suites available for $550/night :confused: (which makes it a cost issue).

If anyone has any input on these three hotels, please let me know! Thanks in advance.

We use Courtyard Marriotts a lot for business travelers and I think they'd probably be a good choice. Hyatt would probably be more expensive though. For one night, go with the one that's closest to the port.

Laurie

The Intercontinental is fabulous and it's right next to Bayside! Port view...if cost isn't a factor, this is a really nice hotel. And if you are a member of Holiday Inn's Priority club, you will get points there--they are run by the same company.

(Sorry--didn't see that they were full. Too bad!)

Archived