Live from the Oasis Event in NYC

What? No Farris Wheel? How can you have a boardwalk w/o a Farris Wheel?

As a major people watcher, I'm looking forward to sailing on Oasis sometime... Hopefully sooner rather than later. Looks like I've got two and a half months to convince some one in the family that they really want to go cruising again. (They loved the last cruise, but I can't seem to talk them into another.)

it may be too early, but does anyone know when the pricing is going to be available? not the extra stuff, but cabins? maybe it'll be enough that the $15.00 stuff can drop back down to $10.00 - lol. i can see both sides of the cost coin: cabin prices going up because of the cost of operating such a large ship and prices going down or staying comparable to the other ships because of having so many passengers on board. either way, we'll be booking when reservations start being taken.

it may be too early, but does anyone know when the pricing is going to be available? not the extra stuff, but cabins? maybe it'll be enough that the $15.00 stuff can drop back down to $10.00 - lol. i can see both sides of the cost coin: cabin prices going up because of the cost of operating such a large ship and prices going down or staying comparable to the other ships because of having so many passengers on board. either way, we'll be booking when reservations start being taken.

Bookings open on Weds 9/03. Not sure if RCI will release the prices prior to that or not. Deck plans for the cabins should come out a little before that.

Archived