balcony question

Viola

Six of us have booked 2 mini suites on Golden to Hawaii April 1. We have D214 and D212. Can the balconies be open up so we have access to each cab in?? We did this trip this past April on the Diamond(the cruise with the Virus) and loved it. Best cruise out of over 25. But we went on the cheap and did not get balcony. Had partially obstructed view which was OK. But my feeling is if you dont have a balcony, why an outside.?? I would never sit in my room and look out window.Never again.

Six of us have booked 2 mini suites on Golden to Hawaii April 1. We have D214 and D212. Can the balconies be open up so we have access to each cab in?? We did this trip this past April on the Diamond(the cruise with the Virus) and loved it. Best cruise out of over 25. But we went on the cheap and did not get balcony. Had partially obstructed view which was OK. But my feeling is if you dont have a balcony, why an outside.?? I would never sit in my room and look out window.Never again.

Yes they do. :)

It is my understanding that as long as the mini suites are not between a firewall, yes you will be able to connect the balconies.

I don't think you have to worry about the firewalls with your cabins. I believe these occur where the cabin numbering changes - i.e. from the 500s to the 600s, etc. You can be sure by looking on the deck plans for the fire doors in the hallway. They are indicated by an arched symbol in the hallway.

Archived