I have an idea???

I really want to go on the Dream in January and do the btb 2 week thingy, but I am sure the price is going to be very high, since it will be brand new. What do you think carnival will do, if I book the Glory today for the same time? Do you think they will offer me same type of room at the same price, or will they charge me a higher price? Opinions??

I really can't guess what Carnival will do, but I don't see any downside in trying it.

If you book the Glory and they transfer the booking to the Dream for the same price, you've gotten what you wanted.

If they cancel the booking and ask you to rebook at the higher rate, then you have the option of not doing it.

Either way it doesn't seem like it would hurt to try.

Does anyone know the first sailing date for the "Dream" cruise out of Port Canaveral?

I don't know how accurate this is, but supposedly the Dream will sail out of PC starting on December 5. I found it by googling Carnival Dream Inaugural cruise.

Hope this helps.

Pat

I really want to go on the Dream in January and do the btb 2 week thingy, but I am sure the price is going to be very high, since it will be brand new. What do you think carnival will do, if I book the Glory today for the same time? Do you think they will offer me same type of room at the same price, or will they charge me a higher price? Opinions??

You can't. January 2010 cruises on the Glory aren't available.

Archived