Weather on TA in Nov

swiss

We have had great weather on all our westbound transatlantics (see my signature for listing) but weather is luck of the draw.

Out of our 4 previous, the one in December was the warmest of all.

What are the average temperatures during the day?

The crossing portion of our westbound TA in 2006 was in early December. For the most part, daytime temperatures ranged from 75 to 80. Hope this helps.

Dave

We did a westbound transatlantic this past December on the Brilliance and it was very warm. Everyone utilized the pools and the seas were 6 ft or less. It IS the luck of the draw, but this crossing was one of the smoothest of our 4. Only an eastbound from San Juan, PR to Dover, England was smoother. The other two were a bit rough. Weather was good on all of them. My only problem on the December one was that I did not bring any summer clothes or a swim suit and it was the absolute warmest crossing.

We are thinking about the TA Westbound cruise on the Equinox Nov 09. For you all that have done this journey before, what is the weather like when you are crossing in November?

It should be better than the Atlantic in January. Below is a picture of one of the Queens during a TA (click on it to enlarge)

2112161160_qv_tandemJan820081.jpg.c2c027f7883f7d01fea99f8bbde908fc.jpg

Archived