AquaTheater or Spice H20?

Aquatheater is better. It is an actual show venue. Spice H2O looks more like a club. They have tables and bands. I've never visited the clubs on any cruise so that has no value to me. I spend my cruises attending shows, walking around, and doing things like the Flowrider. I can't wait for the Aquatheater, it's another place to spend time watching shows at night.

Aquatheater is better. It is an actual show venue. Spice H2O looks more like a club. They have tables and bands. I've never visited the clubs on any cruise so that has no value to me. I spend my cruises attending shows, walking around, and doing things like the Flowrider. I can't wait for the Aquatheater, it's another place to spend time watching shows at night.

It is also a club with a cover charge.

Another vote for the Aquatheater, partly because I wouldn't be able to get into the club, but mostly because the Aquatheater is a cool place, pool by day, and then a giant show venue for the evening.

Second of all, SPICE H2O, what a stupid name, sounds like a new girl group like a poster said above.

Well then I have to say that Spice H20 is nothing new. RCI has already done that concept. On the Freedom class ships, the main pool area becomes a nightclub some nights.

Archived