What's going on?

boss_lady

On the review site no one has sumitted a review on the Star for the month of June. I have read one possible two on this site but nothing else. By looking at the roll calls for June I know there was alot of cruisers going. Usually there is more than a couple of reviews. I understand having to work and unwinding but to have no posts for June. That is unusual. Any thoughts.

Don't be TOO Bossy!

I didn't mean to across as TOO bossy. That was not my intention. I love reading the reviews for the star. She is the only ship we have been on so I like to hear how things are going. I realize everybody is different in that some don't like to post. Reading the reviews gives me insight to what has changed or not and I have something to look forward to. I just thought it was strange that no one wrote a review for the whole month of June that didn't get posted on the review site.

Boss Lady,

There were a few of us who wrote about our cruise of May 31 - June 7 and have posted both on these boards and in the CC member reviews. There were, at last count, from our cruise four very good reviews and one bad review from someone that couldn't have been on our ship!!! Since we began the cruise on the 31st, it was listed as 05/08 on the review boards. There is one review from 06/08 which I haven't read yet but it had a high rating. Maybe more people will write now that they've seen your post!!

It's not just your ship, it seems like unless something went bad there aren't too many reviews on the review section. It's a shame too because when someone first comes on CC that's what they see first and it can be very hard to read so many bad reviews. Turns out the more objective reviews are in the boards, took me 3 wks to figure that out. I understand that people like to get the feedback when posting to the boards, but it would be nice if people would review the ship in the review section as well.

Not unusual I would guess. The vast majority of people on a cruise never even heard of Cruise Critic. Many that have, only lurk and do not post anything. Of those that post, a smaller group will post a mini review on this part of the board. That leaves even less people available to write a full review and submit it.

Just a case of numbers.

There's a good review on the Star further down the page 6/14-21 by stpindell. Check it out!:)

I have read that review and yes it is very good. Just noticed that it is now posted on review site.

I promise when I get back from our 7/26 cruise on the Star to Alaska, that I will post a review under "Members Reviews".:D I'll give you the good, the very good, the bad, and hopefully there will be no "ugly"!:) I just read a very honest review of the Star on the "Members Reviews" board that was just posted today, 7/1/08.:D

I promise when I get back from our 7/26 cruise on the Star to Alaska, that I will post a review under "Members Reviews".:D I'll give you the good, the very good, the bad, and hopefully there will be no "ugly"!:) I just read a very honest review of the Star on the "Members Reviews" board that was just posted today, 7/1/08.:D

Thank you, that would be nice. I didn't mean to stir things up. Since I first started reading and posting on cruisc critics every month there as been at least 5 or more reviews posted for each month and then nothing for June. I was just curious. Read that review myself and it was put together very nicely. I love this site and enjoy reading everything about it. Everyone is so helpful and full of information. Sometimes others have info that you can't seem to find and they are willing to share. I do the same thing.

Looking forward to reading your review when you get back. Have a wonderful time.

I didn't mean to across as TOO bossy. That was not my intention. I love reading the reviews for the star. She is the only ship we have been on so I like to hear how things are going. I realize everybody is different in that some don't like to post. Reading the reviews gives me insight to what has changed or not and I have something to look forward to. I just thought it was strange that no one wrote a review for the whole month of June that didn't get posted on the review site.

Boss Lady.. I think the person who said that must have been teasing you.. You didn't come across bossy.. hehehe

Boss Lady,

There were a few of us who wrote about our cruise of May 31 - June 7 and have posted both on these boards and in the CC member reviews. There were, at last count, from our cruise four very good reviews and one bad review from someone that couldn't have been on our ship!!! Since we began the cruise on the 31st, it was listed as 05/08 on the review boards. There is one review from 06/08 which I haven't read yet but it had a high rating. Maybe more people will write now that they've seen your post!!

It was a fantastic cruise.. wasn't it Shollow.. I SO wish we were back on board her right now.. LOL

Archived