Need help for Barceloneta Beach

I Plan to spend an afternoon in barceloneta beach in Barcelona From google map, it seem like not too far from Port Vell and Las Ramblas. It is walking distance ? how do I get there by bus or subway ? how much it cost if I take taxi from Las Ramblas ? Thanks!

The beach area is long, must be well over a mile. From the Colom monument at the bottom of Las Ramblas to the west end of the beach would be an easy 15 min stroll. (Even Barcelonetta metro station is not much closer than this). There are loads of restaurants and takeaways in the area. I would guess a taxi from mid way up Las Ramblas would be about €10-15.

Simon

From Las Ramblas to the beach you will run into a walkway. Take a left and head in the direction of the Marina. At the Marina you will find some small shops and side walk cafes plentiful. If you head on up you will reach the area of Bella Mar beach. Watch for the blue barriers anything past that is clothing optional for about 1/4 mile. Tim

Archived