C & A goodies?

This will only be our second cruise with RCCL, but we are C & A members and I'm wondering if we'll get any little souvenirs from the cruise line. I remember on our last cruise, we saw lots of cruisers with totebags, lanyards, visors, etc. I love little gift-y things like that--at what point does RCCL start showering us with presents? :D

If your a gold member you'll get a tote bag with the Royal logo on it and the Ships name dont know what you get at Platnum but will find out in Sept.

Monarch of the Seas June 2002

Liberty of the Seas August 2007

Liberty of the Seas February 2008

Good Early Morning ( yawn ),

All of the C & A gifts are the same for all levels Gold, Platinum, Diamond, & plus. The difference is in the C & A books. The higher the level you become the better the coupon offers are. We turned from Gold to Platinum during our last B2B cruise. Example: In the Gold booklet Buy one drink Get one Free. In the Platinum booklet it was for a Free drink. Another was getting 10% off Royal logo purchases at the shops on board instead of 5% that was in the Gold booklet. There are many others this is just a few.

In the past we were given blue plether picture frames, then came the blue tote bags with the ships name on it. This past April they were giving out tan/navy blue baseball caps with the C & A Society logo on the front, the side of the cap had a Royal International patch? There is a C & A brass clasp in the back to adjust the size. This is a high end baseball cap. I'm not sure if the gifts change at the beginning of the year. If not we will be getting another 2 caps this coming Oct.

Have a safe & Happy 4th of July. God Bless our servicemen & women.

Joyce & Of Course Harvey

We just returned from a trip on the Enchantment. Our gift was a Crown and Anchor baseball cap, described in the post above.

We also cruised on the Enchantment in Dec and received the tote bags with Enchantment of the Seas embroidered in it.

we recently joined c&A after our first cruise. we are looking to book our next one, can you tell me when you get the discount booklet? is this something you get once you are on the ship or do they send it out as incentive? also, i keep reading about the coupon codes you can see on the site for bookings but i am in ireland and cant access them when i log into the site. is there any way i can use the coupons? it doesnt seem fair that people would miss out just because we are not based in the US.

We got 4 tote bags last year on our 2 RCL cruises.

This year the gift for being gold was a cap with the RCL logo. I was kinda glad they changed them, 4 bags was enough for us. Others posted here the ball caps were chinzy. I liked them.

we recently joined c&A after our first cruise. we are looking to book our next one, can you tell me when you get the discount booklet? is this something you get once you are on the ship or do they send it out as incentive? also, i keep reading about the coupon codes you can see on the site for bookings but i am in ireland and cant access them when i log into the site. is there any way i can use the coupons? it doesnt seem fair that people would miss out just because we are not based in the US.

You will get the coupon booklet probably soon after you board and are in your cabins, they seem to bring them around before sail away usually.

I dont know of any codes?? (except for carnival cruises). cant help you there.

You will get the coupon booklet on your 2nd cruise on up.

The coupon book is given out on the cruise. As for the savings certificates I agree it´s not fair but it´s the way they run it. No luck for us Europeans with the online coupons. You will get sent a C&A magazine from time to time that has these coupons in it, but different ones than the online version for the US.

Archived