EZCruise Parking VS Lighthouse Parking VS Port Parking

inotdown

I have read older posts regarding all three parking facilities but I was hoping for a more up to date opinion(s).

Right now the cost for all three is different. EZ-50 prepaid. LH-45 prepaid. PORT-65 prepaid.

I am trying to determine which location offers the ABSOLUTE SAFEST and SECURE location for my car. I am thinking in regards to security and peace of mind. I dont want my windows broken and my car on blocks when I return from my 7-day on Conquest.

Also which location offers the most PAIN FREE experience? I dont want to wait for years for a bus or shuttle to pick me up.

And WHICH HOTELS offer the safest most secure parking?

My parents had a bad experience and it ruined their vacation. When I go I want to be safe and have one less thing to worry about.

Any opinions or information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

I've used EZ 4 times and the Port once without incident. I don't believe either has 7 x 24 security. The Port claims to be the only lot with regular police patrols.

Safe hotel parking is an oxymoron. I wouldn't advise leaving your car at a hotel unless "free" is more important to you than "safe".

Guest carlogesualdo
I used lighthouse for our last cruise as did our friends and we were all pretty happy. Their lots are fenced in and they have 24hr security.

Ditto EZ Cruise. I posted a picture of their parking lot last night. I inadvertently grabbed a picture of it which taking a picture of the Rhapsody in port a couple of years ago. You can see what the fence around it looks like. I wouldn't want to climb that. I will say we did have to wait around a bit for the shuttle after the cruise was over, but I can't say if this was typical. Anyway, if you want to see the picture, just click the Photo Gallery link. Then click the search link, enter my username (carlogesualdo) in the username search box. The one you're looking for doesn't have a description. As of today (7/6/08), it's the seventh photo down. It bypassed the description area, so I had to enter the description as a comment instead.

We used EZ 2 years ago when we cruised and they seemed rather disorganized. They could be better now. When we went this past April we used Lighthouse and were very pleased with them. As soon as we parked we were able to go to the ship and as soon as we disembarked they were waiting for us. We did use early disembarkation and were about the 6th people in line to leave the ship. So I am sure that helped. We will most likely use them next time we cruise.

We use EZ and have been satisfied. They picked us up fairly quickly and took us to the terminal through all the congestion. When we finally cleared customs and made it outside they were waiting to take us back to our car. The lot has a high chainlink fence with razor edge wire on top of it. I would not want to climb it. The parking lot is elevated a bit which is important on a flat barrier island. For more $$ they will place a cover over your car and even detail it for your return. I walked over to the terminal (RCCL) once and it was an easy four block or so walk. I had rolling luggage.

We used Lighthouse and have been very pleased. We are using them again in September for our rental car. There was basically no wait in transporting us either to or from the port. Check-in was a breeze. They did all the loading and unloading of our luggage and made sure we had a porter before they left. Staff was friendly and I felt our vehicle was very safe.

Great info-Thanks.

Which is closer to the port? EZ or LH? If by chance my GF and I decide to "walk it?"

We used EZ cruise this past February for our cruise on the Conquest, I paid for it on-line. You don't need to walk, they have a shuttle to take you and your luggage to the port and then back when you return from your cruise. It was very safe, fenced all around, no problems at all...have a great cruise, you'll love it:)

Before I have dropped my luggage off at the port-gate (what's it called) then took my car to whatever lot I left it in. This was several years ago. Should I park first and have EZ or lighthouse drive me and my luggage as well?

Thanks!

Archived