Stateroom for 3?

DRA

We are sailing the Elation next June. My wife, 4 year old daughter and myself made a deposit for an inside guaranteed. Actually, my daughter could sleep with us in a king, but they will not give us a break on the price so we got the stateroom for three. On the website they only show a stateroom for two guests. What about staterooms for three? Anyone have pictures?

I don't have any photos but there will be a bunk that folds down from the wall or ceiling. The cabin steward sets it up at night and puts it away in the morning for you. We had 4 boys in an inside cabin last year and that's how it worked. Have a great cruise.

We have had both the couch and the pull down bunks. Our daugher likes the bunks better. I found a pic on webshots that I posted below. It isn't us in the pic but it will give you the general idea.193726330pkLjMC_ph.jpg

If you are apprehensive about putting your daughter in a top bunk (like I am ). Carnival does provide cots that are very low to the ground. It looks like a lounge chair (minus the legs) with the straps and they place a mattress on top of that. It is normally what they use to accomodate 5 in a cabin. You can just request that through your booking agent.

Archived