Creased clothes

Hi

I'v ben reading this forum over the last few days and have noticed Downy Wrinkle reducer mentioned many times. I'v googled it but can't seem to find it in the UK

Any suggestions how to find this or a similar product greatly appreciated :)

I am travelling on my first cruise on the Norwegian Jade 26th July

My friends in Canada also have trouble finding this product.

I have read that you can make your own wrinkle remover spray by putting a capful of liquid fabric softener in a spray bottle, then filling it with water. Mist the clothing, then use your hands to press out any wrinkles. Apparently it is diluted enough to not leave a mark, but still leaves the good smell and helps to release the wrinkles. Might be worth a try at home before bringing the bottle & fabric softener!

Just iron your clothes before you pack, and then layer them with either tissue paper ( the present kind--not the nose-blowing kind!) or dry-cleaning bags. You won't have wrinkles and won't need any sprays!

I found it at wal-mart last year. This year I didn't worry about clothes being wrinkled. I never notice if people wear wrinkled clothes. I am there to have a fun vacation with family and friends.

Febreez is a fabric "freshner" not for wrinkles. I roll our clothes and have very few "tired" clothes. Also, the cargo holds on the planes are pretty cold

so I doubt you will have any problems. Try to fill your suitcase as full as possible. Wrinkling occurs when clothes are jostled around.

we use it all the time, even at home if i need to wake up something. just spray and wipe a bit let it dry. on the mariner this yr, i used a whole travel bottle on my capris/blouses and dh shirts. no laundry rooms on rccl, i didnt want to hand or fold them in a drawer, i laid my bottoms over the vanity chair and sprayed them, turned out fine. in fact, i only moved them when i used the chair. they stayed nice. maybe try downy.com or like someone posted, have a buddy bring a bottle, they have travel size at walmart for about $2. cindy

This product is sold in Magellan's Uk http://magellans.co.uk/store/Toiletries___Kits___Clothes_CareTC425F?Args=

How you pack will affect greatly on how much your cloths will be wrinkled. Pack-It folders and cubes are a good choice for packing. Anne McAlpin, Eagle Creek, and Packinglight.net have videos that you may find useful. The Anne McAlpin video is a condensed version of the DVD that comes with her book. The book has many worthwhile suggestions.

Shak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dLc-O809rM

http://www.packinglight.net/plight/text_1.asp?tx_id=90&

Archived