azamara to bermuda

stefie67

i wish azamara would go back to bermuda, i would book in a second. i really think that ny to bermuda was a perfect run for the journey. it was the best out of the four cruises that i have takem to bermuda. what do you think the chances are????

i wish azamara would go back to bermuda, i would book in a second. i really think that ny to bermuda was a perfect run for the journey. it was the best out of the four cruises that i have takem to bermuda. what do you think the chances are????

Hi Stefie !

There are many who would like to see Azamara return to Bermuda. Being that Azamara has 2 ships at this point, and Europe and Asia have been fairly strong, its not likely to see Bermuda itineraries happening anytime soon.

The good news is.... it's not entirely hopeless. If the economy keeps spiraling downward, I feel that demand to sail closer to home will increase. At that point, there could be a chance that some Bermuda sailings can happen.

I always thought it would be a nice idea to include a day or 2 in Bermuda on their Caribbean itineraries, but I know thats not what you are looking for. I wish I had better news for you. Don't give up hope !

NONE!!

I would look for something else..

Jancruz1

Archived