Thermal Suite

Thermal Suite*

The Thermal Suite is a communal relaxation center that has an ambiance similar to a Turkish Bath. Different grottos and chambers release a variety of dry heat, steam and mists into the air with aromatherapy-filled vapors. Relax on a heated ceramic lounge and allow the pressures of life to rinse away.

*Certain services may not be available on all ships. Please contact your Spa Manager onboard.

It is indeed the Radiance Class that sports these suites.

Brilliance Of The Seas

Jewel Of The Seas

Radiance Of The Seas

Serenade Of The Seas

On Brilliance...

serenadeseasthermal.jpg

Hey Allie and Kim! Long time no see! Did you get to the Thermal suite on the Brilliance? When we were on her we totally forgot all about it. It looks a lot more intimate than the others we have been to.

Hey there!!

In deed long time no see... lots has happened since our cruise with you.

How are you both? How's DivePal? (oh that crazy Julian!!)

We have not been on the Brilliance, I grabbed these photos from internet.

I have done the TS on the Radiance, the Serenade and the Jewel.

I use it as my quiet time place. ;)

We've only done it on the Radiance in Alaska. Thought it would be a waste in the heat of the Caribbean or Panama. We are on the Serenade in Sept and plan on getting the TS package. Have you guys ever done the Rasual Room. Now that is fun and you wouldn't believe the spa products they let you play with! However we are still wondering why it was built for 3 people. LOL

As for Divepal, they are currently on the Monarch in the middle of the pacific between San Pedro and Ensenada Mx...we just heard from them this am. LOL This cruise brings them to Diamond so they are very excited.

Nice bumping into you, hope you two can join us on the transatlantic!

We've only done it on the Radiance in Alaska. Thought it would be a waste in the heat of the Caribbean or Panama. We are on the Serenade in Sept and plan on getting the TS package. Have you guys ever done the Rasual Room. Now that is fun and you wouldn't believe the spa products they let you play with! However we are still wondering why it was built for 3 people. LOL

As for Divepal, they are currently on the Monarch in the middle of the pacific between San Pedro and Ensenada Mx...we just heard from them this am. LOL This cruise brings them to Diamond so they are very excited.

Nice bumping into you, hope you two can join us on the transatlantic!

Ménage à trois??

:eek: :eek:

LOL

No we have not tried that one, in any multiple. ;)

From the looks of your scheduling -...

we very well may see you on the high seas sooner rather than later!

That would be fine with me.

I think I'll do the cooking/drinking thing with you next time.

You all did that in Cozumel, right??

Send our hellos and congrats on making "D" on to DivePal, et el.

:D

Thermal Suite*

The Thermal Suite is a communal relaxation center that has an ambiance similar to a Turkish Bath. Different grottos and chambers release a variety of dry heat, steam and mists into the air with aromatherapy-filled vapors. Relax on a heated ceramic lounge and allow the pressures of life to rinse away.

*Certain services may not be available on all ships. Please contact your Spa Manager onboard.

It is indeed the Radiance Class that sports these suites.

Brilliance Of The Seas

Jewel Of The Seas

Radiance Of The Seas

Serenade Of The Seas

On Brilliance...

serenadeseasthermal.jpg

Thanks...I just never heard of it!!!:eek: I don't think any of the ships I've been on had one????

You are more than welcome.

From the looks of your sigie - you are sailing one class too big to find the TS.

It is more cost effective if you get with your significant other - a substantial savings for the both of you. Besides, as I mentioned earlier, it's a nice little place to sneak away to.

Supposedly there are only a limited number a TS passes sold, to keep it from being crowded. Personally, I think its a treat, others may disagree.

Can't wait to hear if you end up hooked, on the Radiance class AND the TS! ;)

Cruising: Would do the cooking class again...Just tone it down on the shots...and the bloody marys...maybe cut the margaritas in half and only a few beers. LOL

And I imagined what the third seat in the Rasual room was for...I was just trying to keep this forum in the PG rating. LOL

We've sailed 2 ships with the TS (Disney and Serenade). That's been our escape place. We make almost daily trips down for a session there. It's a great place, especially for a short nap on the heated loungers.

We've sailed 2 ships with the TS (Disney and Serenade). That's been our escape place. We make almost daily trips down for a session there.

The thermal suites are part of the reason I love the Radiance class, especially since they have such a great view. My roommate and I get the couples pass and share it.

It's a great place, especially for a short nap on the heated loungers.

Heck with the short naps. Change that to long naps!!:p

• 1 month later...
The thermal suites are part of the reason I love the Radiance class, especially since they have such a great view. My roommate and I get the couples pass and share it.

!

Wrona--we were thinking of doing this on t he Jewel next week. the Concierge e-mailed me with the prices. We wondered how exactly it worked--you have a pass & have unlimited time in there or do you have to schedule time or what? is there something that goes on your sea pass card?

I noticed they have single day or multiple day or entire cruise . I'm just not sure if we will like it or not.

sorry for all the questions, any info will be appreciated

Wrona--we were thinking of doing this on t he Jewel next week. the Concierge e-mailed me with the prices. We wondered how exactly it worked--you have a pass & have unlimited time in there or do you have to schedule time or what? is there something that goes on your sea pass card?

I noticed they have single day or multiple day or entire cruise . I'm just not sure if we will like it or not.

You have unlimited use for the length of your pass (whether it is a single day, multi day, or full cruise). So you could go in the morning, leave and come back in the evening. We love it so much we just buy the full cruise pass. With the couple's pass, you are given one card that you turn in at the reception desk in the spa and they give you the key to the room at that point (also give you a robe if you want one and a locker key if you need one). We just left the card on the desk in the room so whichever one of wanted to use it grabbed it.

If you aren't certain, ask to tour the thermal suite first and they should be happy to do so.

You have unlimited use for the length of your pass (whether it is a single day, multi day, or full cruise). So you could go in the morning, leave and come back in the evening. We love it so much we just buy the full cruise pass. With the couple's pass, you are given one card that you turn in at the reception desk in the spa and they give you the key to the room at that point (also give you a robe if you want one and a locker key if you need one). We just left the card on the desk in the room so whichever one of wanted to use it grabbed it.

If you aren't certain, ask to tour the thermal suite first and they should be happy to do so.

thanks for the info. is it something that only 1 of the "couple" can go to at a time, or can both go at the same time? we aren't sure we will like it and so your suggestion of going on a tour is what we will do as soon as we get on the Jewel MOnday

thanks Wrona

thanks for the info. is it something that only 1 of the "couple" can go to at a time, or can both go at the same time? we aren't sure we will like it and so your suggestion of going on a tour is what we will do as soon as we get on the Jewel MOnday

You can both go at the same time if you get the couple's pass.

Hi again Brenda! Would you mind posting the prices. I too am interested but would like to see the prices first and will probably take a tour before making a decision. Are you in a suite? :confused:

deb

Can anyone post the prices of the thermal suite? Also, do you need to book an appointment, and if so, are they hard to get? I couldn't believe how comfortable/relaxing those heated tile loungers were when I was on a Disney cruise. It surprised me, because I don't think they LOOK very comfortable at all.

Hi again Brenda! Would you mind posting the prices. I too am interested but would like to see the prices first and will probably take a tour before making a decision. Are you in a suite? :confused:

deb

DEb, not sure when y'all are flying out to London, but

we are in a GS & heard from the concierge on prices. For the 12 day transatlantic the prices are :

Thermal Suite Pass: Thermal Suite Day Pass $20 3 Day Thermal Suite Pass $50 6 Day Thermal Suite Day Pass $90 Cruise Thermal Suite Pass $120 Cruise Couple’s Thermal Suite Pass $200 Couple’s Deluxe Pass (Includes One Rasul Ritual) $25

see ya soon

Archived