RE: Carnival Boarding (tix)

NoobCroozer

Hi....

Obviously Im new. I searched for this, only found answers for another cruise line which I am not taking. I am sailing on the Carnival Miracle. What constitutes a boarding pass? The Carnival Fun Pass? If so, all I need to baord is my ID, passport, and Fun Pass? Its a little vague on the Carnival website and I dont have a TA.

Thanks!

Your completed Fun Pass, passport (or photo ID w/ birth certificate) and method of payment (cash or credit card) is all you need to board.

A few weeks before you sail you should be able to log into Carnival site and print out your documents which includes information you might wish to take with you since the docs do contain some information you should have with you while you cruise.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. Have a great first cruise!!

Dianne

Where are you cruising from. If you are cruising from a US port (ie Miami, For Lauderdale) you will not be required to have a passport however, you will need to have a birth certificate (with a raised seal) and a driver's license. In addition to help you get thru the line quicker; you can pre-do your boarding information by doing the FunPass ahead of time (this is done online). Once this is complete Carnival has it and takes care of everything on their end.

Another option is to do your own documents on line or you could just wait and have Carnival send them in the mail. In the past it was always part of the thrill waiting to get the documents in the mail but now they have done so much cutting back that its not as exciting.

Hope that helped

Archived