Price for Baby?

coreyann

Hi, I have a 2 month old baby and we are thinking about taking her on a cruise with us, maybe December. I know on RCL you have to pay full price, so does anyone know what Cruise Lines offer free fares for a baby? I think it would be pretty stupid to pay full fare for a baby that doesn't eat food and doesn't take up much room! Thanks!

Corey

Hi! We've never paid full fares for our children on RCI when they share our room. 199$ for 7 nights is our upcoming cruise. I think they charge by the cabin more then anything...or at least that is what I have always found. We bought a single for my aunt and she is only 300$ less then all of four of us in a larger cabin.

I think I read somewhere that Disney is free for kids but I think that we paid a little for our two in the same cabin. But again...it was a little.

Don't know of any cruiseline that offers free fares for infants. Also, you need to find out the age requirements to cruise--some lines don't allow babies less than 6 months and some require older ages.

Please consider that there are no pediatricians on board and that your wee one will be exposed to a lot of new germs and viruses. Maybe grandma can babysit while tired parents can have some "grownup" time together! :)

Carnivals age is 4 months. Most require the infant to be at least 6. (and are strict with the age requirement) Can I sail with my infant?

Infants must be at least four (4) months old to be eligible to travel, due to their vulnerable health. This is a company policy which takes into consideration the safety and comfort of the infant as well as the other guests. Carnival has fully researched the legality of the policy and it is not discriminatory and does not violate any applicable law. Carnival will not make exceptions and do not allow for the signing of waivers or releases to make an exception to the policy.

Disney and Norweign babies go free except for port and taxes.

Archived