St. Maarten - Everyt'ing's Cool

CatP27

Could anyone tell me if Everyt'ing's Cool is within walking distance from the ships? Or do you have to take a tender to get there? I heard a rumor that Everyt'ing's Cool was closed down....is it still open? I sure hope so.

Does anyone know if there are taxis in the area of the cruise ship terminal that would hold more than 4 people? There are 16 of us that need to get to Lucky Stables.

Thanks.

Sea ya,

Cat

I went to Everyting Cool.. I took a cab from the pier, and did not do the excursion through the ship. There are minivans and regular sized vans that are taxis as well. Two other ladies on the cruise ship and I went by ourselves, and got our beach chairs and umbrella after walking down the beach, and being quoted different prices. I can't remember now, but it was very reasonable. There are places to eat & drink, and lots of shopping behind the beach area. It was great beach time, and even bought myself a 50th birthday present at one of the jewelry shops. They are very, very nice and definitely come down on prices. While I was waiting for a ring to be sized, the owner went out and got me a beer and asked me to have a seat. Nice area!

Karen

Take the water Taxi to Everything Cool...Drops you off at pier by beach and you are 1 block from the main town area and 500 - 1000ft away from all the Beach activities. Everything Cool has lots of competitors...in the same area. Enjoy

Every'ting Cool Was Closed At The End Of May 2004 To Make Way For Reconstruction Of A New Hotel/apartment Facility On The Beach.

I Was There End Of August (Glory) And Although The Signs Are Still Up, There's Nothing There........

It Is Hopeful That A "new" Every'ting Cool Will Resurrect Sometime Soon At Another Beachside Location..........it's Even Been Taken Off The Carnival Shore Excursion List!

Thanks for the information. We sure will miss Everyt'ing's Cool! Hope they build another. LOL

Stormin' Normin' - my group will miss you again. We cruised with you on the Pride Nov. 2002. Had a blast! We are going on the Glory Oct. 30th. Can't wait to sail with John Heald again!!!

Sea ya,

Cat

how disappointing!!! my husband and i fondly remember everyt'ings cool. we had great service while we were sitting on our butts on the beach and keeping tabs on our ship that was tendered directly in front of us. that was in 2000, and since, i believe that they now dock ships. we have been searching recently to take a cruise back there b/c we loved it so much.

I was wondering why I couldn't find it yesterday! On 10/19/04, it was listed on the excursions (With prices) my PVP sent, but when I found out from the special services that St. Maarten is a possible tender, I looked on Carnival's website because I couldn't remember which port Every'tings Cool was. It sounded great for myself, soulmate and our moms.

• 2 months later...

Archived