Liberty Dinner Seating Question

deb2543

For the 8:00 seating it used to be the aft dining room which is the Silver Olympian dining room.

Recently, Carnival has gone to 2 dinner seatings - 1 early and 1 late. Both dining rooms are seated at the same time. I believe that the new times are 6:00 and 8:15.

I think that this has been rolled out to all the ships already, but I could be wrong.

For the 8:00 seating it used to be the aft dining room which is the Silver Olympian dining room.

Recently, Carnival has gone to 2 dinner seatings - 1 early and 1 late. Both dining rooms are seated at the same time. I believe that the new times are 6:00 and 8:15.

I think that this has been rolled out to all the ships already, but I could be wrong.

You are correct. All ships have gone to 2 dining times in the main dining rooms for dinner, 6pm and 8:15pm. I understand that the Liberty will experiment with flex dining also starting in November, I believe.

You are correct. All ships have gone to 2 dining times in the main dining rooms for dinner, 6pm and 8:15pm. I understand that the Liberty will experiment with flex dining also starting in November, I believe.

Kind of wondering what this is all about because my edocs I JUST printed say I have dinner at 8:00. So.........?????

Kind of wondering what this is all about because my edocs I JUST printed say I have dinner at 8:00. So.........?????

What's on the docs is just your request at the time of booking, so if you booked while they were still doing 4 times they might say that. Also - it is only a request. While you will probably get late seating you won't know for sure until you reach the ship. My docs said this for our Victory cruise in June but we had 8:15 since they changed over to only two times.

We got our assigned time on 3 out of 4 cruises so far. One other we asked for 8pm but got 8:30 intstead. If you get early and want to change you can request it onboard.

Archived