Is all OK with Pac Sun?

lias

I have been looking at the web cams for an hour or two and Pacific Sun is lit up like a Christmas tree. It was lit up like that when it was anchored in Moreton Bay in May when it had engine trouble.

I hope all is well and there are no problems with her.

I guess we'll hear about it when they return and someone gets a chance to post on here!:)

They seemed to stay in Vila the other night later than I would have thought normal too ... perhaps it was to make up for missing a port????:eek:

I hope everyone on board has had a great cruise - not matter what's happened or not happened on board!

I guess we'll hear about it when they return and someone gets a chance to post on here!:)

They seemed to stay in Vila the other night later than I would have thought normal too ... perhaps it was to make up for missing a port????:eek:

I hope everyone on board has had a great cruise - not matter what's happened or not happened on board!

I guess if repairs were needed, Vila would be the place and that could lead to a longer stay there.

I guess if repairs were needed, Vila would be the place and that could lead to a longer stay there.

Hi Geoff

Just had a look at sail.wx (using Neil Ennis' shipwatcher site) and it appears she is underway and heading south; I assume she is heading for Auckland.

The webcam photos appear way behind time but when I first posted, the sail.wx site still had Pac Sun at Mystery Is. It was those bright lights on the webcam shots that had me suggesting a problem.

Just had a look and it is still night time and they are at Mystery Island. I'd say that the cam may not be functioning correctly.

Glenda

A mystery indeed. The date on the cam is still the 28th - and hopefully all is well.

A mystery indeed. The date on the cam is still the 28th - and hopefully all is well.

Aptly named Mystery Island when you think of it. All those cruises that never arrive there and now one that's arrived and looks like it has stayed!

Cams back,now reading "At sea bound for Auckland"

unfortunately.......

she is heading into another storm that is set to unleash its wintery fury on us again.

Looks like they are in for an exciting ride home:eek:

Hope they have battened down the hatches:eek:

Cams back,now reading "At sea bound for Auckland"

unfortunately.......

she is heading into another storm that is set to unleash its wintery fury on us again.

Looks like they are in for an exciting ride home:eek:

Hope they have battened down the hatches:eek:

With a bit of luck they might miss the worse of it.

** Fingers crossed **

Archived