One more ? about Bungalows

ocean lover

Are all bungalows in the area with the rocks and rope railing? Do you know if the golf cart can be used to get to and from the tender? Which bungalow do you like best?

Yes they are all at one end (left side looking at the Island). There is a large area (75ft?) in front of the buingalows with shade trees and sand.

Yes there is a large golf cart type vehicle with big sand tires that takes you from the dock to the bungalows.

Other then color they are all the same and we would take any of them again. ;)

Immediately in from of our Bungalow (See-Grape) was a nice sandy area with a number of trees. Its the perfect mix if you are there to sun or read, because you can always pull into some shade. This area is also very private, not a lot of foot traffic from others and the bungalows are set back. The beach in front of Seegrape was rocky, once you get in the water it was sandy, but it's not a great area to swim or if you had smaller children. I think there were only 2 bungalows further down the beach from us....

The bungalows further up (closer to the restrooms and pavillions) have a nicer sandier beach area in front of them, but they do have more foot traffric and there isn't as much privacy.

IMHO...The privacy and peace and quiet of our bungalow was perfect to lay out read and relax, when we wanted to swim we just walked up the beach and swam in the nicer beach area. The sand there is remarkable fine and the beach is very easy to walk on....

My husaband and I are going on our 10 yr anniv cruise. You mentioned drink orders were taken, is this included in the price of the bungalows? I have reserved one for Nov, if I decide to back out before the sailing can I ? I'm not sure if this is something the other half would want to do!!

My husaband and I are going on our 10 yr anniv cruise. You mentioned drink orders were taken, is this included in the price of the bungalows? I have reserved one for Nov, if I decide to back out before the sailing can I ? I'm not sure if this is something the other half would want to do!!

Yes you can back out. There's always a waiting list. And no......drinks are not included. I presume you're talking about soft drinks, beer, and booze. Iced tea is free.

Archived