Galaxy

ChrissyUK

Can anyone tell me what the Sony Wonder area (near the library) on the Promenade Deck is? Please tell me its not computer games:( We have a stateroom booked near there and are wondering whether we need to see if we can get it changed.

It's a small oblong room filled with tables and chairs and, from what I could see, was used for playing cards and boardgames mostly by adult passengers. My room was very close to it and there was never any noise coming from it. There are glass doors on both entrances to it that can be closed if it ever got noisy but they were always open when I went by and, if the room was occupied, the noise was very minimal, if any.

I don't think you need to change the location of your stateroom. I hope this is the answer you wanted to hear.

You must have an old deck layout. I have a 2006 Europe Bruchure & that area is now shown as a card room. If I recall, when Galaxy was launched way back when, Celebrity had a partnership with Sony to showcase the latest Sony products. Don't worry, it's a very quiet deck.

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived