How safe are Safe T Deposit boxes???

mikil321

Okay, I'm going to tell you the numbers, so please keep this information in a safe place. The numbers are ...

Zero, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and nine.

:D:Droflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Seems like they're quite secure ... but how big are they? I'm planning our first cruise and wonder if there will be room for laptop, camera, ipods, jewellry??

Nope, no laptop, but the rest will go in!!! Id guess no more than 12 inches wide. Not unless you have a very small laptop. the rest will go in there if you are carefull. I take the wallet and coinpurse with the credit cards and put it in there, we have room for my camera and the bag with medication. thats it. And its tight.

I think the question has been answered. The safes are safe and everyone posting here has shared that they've never had anything taken from their cabin at all, in fact. Thought I'd share something kind of funny that may illustrate how safe your things are. Last time, I took a brand new body lotion with me instead of a bottle of perfume. I went to use it the first night and HATED the smell of it. The stuff made me gag. So I threw it away in the trash can in the bathroom. Get back to my room that night and there it is, on the bathroom shelf. Next morning, I throw it away again. After breakfast? You guessed it - it's back on the shelf. That sweet steward was bound and determined that I was NOT going to lose my body lotion, just in case it kept accidentally falling into the trash! I think your stuff is safe!

I would like to know from some advanced cruisers "How" safe are the room safes in your staterooms on Fantasy Class ships? Has anyone had a BAD experience in the past??? I know they must be electronic? I know I may sound paranoid but I am leaving for vegas shortly after the cruise and am bringing a little bit of cash with myself. Thanks in advance Mikil

I have never used one for anything and have never had any concern about anything being taken.

Archived