My review - Pacific Sun 23 July - 1 August

Ruby62

Excellent review, but lanyards really? We've only been with P&O Australia (and once was enough), but really it is completely embarrassing to be holidaying in Vila when 2000 Aussies descend with lanyards in tow. I know exactly what the locals are thinking .......

Excellent review, but lanyards really? We've only been with P&O Australia (and once was enough), but really it is completely embarrassing to be holidaying in Vila when 2000 Aussies descend with lanyards in tow. I know exactly what the locals are thinking .......

Hi Geologygeek,

I have a fair idea of what most of these lovely people are thinking.....business will be good today.:)

Regards Sandie:)

Course you have to wear your lanyard with cruise card ashore, part of the uniform.!!

You feel naked when you get home not wearing it around your neck, thats sad eh? I wore mine coming off Sun Princess to give the final ding..then realised when I got home 4 hrs later after a train and car journey, it was still round my neck.!!

Anyway thanks to all for sharing their stories of the roly poly ride on the Pacific Sun recently, you all survived, thats the main thing..three cheers for the crew of Pacific Sun..Hip, Hip.....

Cheers..Les:cool:

You feel naked when you get home not wearing it around your neck, thats sad eh? I wore mine coming off Sun Princess to give the final ding..then realised when I got home 4 hrs later after a train and car journey, it was still round my neck.!!

My son wore his for another whole day after we came off our first cruise ... he was quite depressed when he finally took it off because it meant his holiday was definitely over!!!:eek: :D

Anyway thanks to all for sharing their stories of the roly poly ride on the Pacific Sun recently, you all survived, thats the main thing..three cheers for the crew of Pacific Sun..Hip, Hip.....

Cheers..Les:cool:

HOOORRRRAYYYYYY

Hi Wendy,

This is one of the best written reviews I have read, and I have learned much for our upcomng reviews.

I made the mistake last time of only listing highlights and disappointments. By listing all of the daily events, context is added and puts your rough sea days into the overall perspective of the cruise.

Wonderful - well done!!

Archived