Drink Coupons On HMC

Gambit6971

I know this may sound like a silly question, but I am going ahead and buying up some drink coupons to help out with that dreaded bill that comes to the cabin on the last night. I am just wondering if I can use the drink coupons on half moon cay when I am there. If so, then I need to buy alot more.:)

I know this may sound like a silly question, but I am going ahead and buying up some drink coupons to help out with that dreaded bill that comes to the cabin on the last night. I am just wondering if I can use the drink coupons on half moon cay when I am there. If so, then I need to buy alot more.:)

you may be able to use them on Half Moon Cay because you can use your sign and sail card on the island.

We were at Half Moon Cay on the Triumph in May of this year and YES all we used were the drink coupons !!! So unless it's changed in the last couple of months then the answer is YES you can.

Instead of buying drink coupons which are limited in their use IIRC, why not buy fun ship dollars and apply them to your account, (I haven't done this but have read you can) then that would be good on all your onboard activities (except gambling of course) rather than limited use.

Spent a day there last week and I saw no windsurfing on the main beach.........maybe there is another area for it on the island? If so, it should be listed as an excursion. There were small Hobie Cats, paddle boats, and round inner tube-type floats in addition to the usual floating mats and snorkel equipment.

Archived