OK..CC what gives?

luvgreys

I wrote a so so review of the Carnival Victory about a week ago, and my review is not there. Is it because I did not give a stellar review of the ship? Or is it because so many people write them?????:confused:

It can take a couple of weeks to show up.

If you check through the reviews, you will see many that are rather scathing. So as long as you dont use vulgar language it will show up eventually.

I would love to read your review of the Victory. We went into that cruise with high hopes for the ship but walked away feeling like other ships were better. I cared for the Victory as much as I cared for the Celebration. It's okay, just NOT high on my list at all and I wouldn't sail either again!

.....which was not that great of a cruise. Went on the Miracle last year and had a stellar time. Went back on the Victory this year and it was a little better than the first time but not by much. Am going on B2Bs on the Inspiration this month and then back to the Miracle in December. December can't get here fast enough for me.

:)

wasiii

luvgreys...you would probably get a better response from management if you address your question privately to the Community Manager LauraS at

Community@cruisecritic.com

I promise that I used tactful language. I just thought that maybe since it was not an amazing review that it would not get posted.

Thanks!:)

Alphakitty is trying to give you "tactful" advice, luvgreys :D . . . the administration won't tolerate public criticism on the threads. Contact, Laura S . . . they may have an explanation for you. :)

I've cruised the Victory my last 2 cruises . . . NOT my favorite either, but I just don't care for the Conquest Class ships, anyway.

Alphakitty is trying to give you "tactful" advice, luvgreys :D . . . the administration won't tolerate public criticism on the threads. Contact, Laura S . . . they may have an explanation for you. :)

I didnt ready any criticism in the op's post.. it was just a question... But you are right.. they are the only ones who can answer...

I am positive I just read your review. It was on the main page of CC. I read it because I wanted to see what you said about the Victory since we were on it this past June and enjoyed the cruise.

I found my review! We are now booked on a RCCL cruise in October. We are booked on the Freedom of the Seas in October and a Princess cruise for Spring Break. We just want to try different lines. Who knows maybe Carnival will come out in top. :p

I promise that I used tactful language. I just thought that maybe since it was not an amazing review that it would not get posted.

Thanks!:)

Just post it here. I never go to the review section to read them.

Fred

Archived