Off Topic - Romance Writer on this Board?

I used to use these boards a lot...haven't been on a RC cruise in a while and am now planning NCL in January, so I've been lurking on that board.

I remember there used to be a romance novel writer on this board? Maybe I'm mistaken, but she was witty and had a website...but I cannot remember her name. She had a few sons, if I recall correctly.

does anyone know her site or how I can contact her? I just had some questions for her as I am beginning my first novel :rolleyes:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!!

Found an interview on her.

http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/Interviews/May07/NancyLiedel.html

Can you tell us a little about what you have coming up?

"Lady Lillian's Guide to Amazing Sex," is coming out this summer, as is, "Ladies! Meet Red Hot Alaskan Men." Both stories are uniquely mine. A mix of odd humor, steamy sex and quirky, but believable secondary characters. I definitely have a style.

In, "LL" Lisa Simpkins catches her fiancé in a rather awkward situation involving a devil costume, strange pitchfork and a hooker. She dumps him and decides relationships for sex are what it's all about. Is finding herself and the love of her life too much to ask?

In, "Ladies!" Chastity Cuthbert is a woman on a mission, to help other people meet hot Alaskan men and hook them up. She's been too busy to find love for herself. When she runs into a frustrating jerk, Dave Wellington, she's too busy giving him a piece of her mind to notice she's falling in love.

I don't think I'd put them into the romance catagory ;) .

She's a great person, I've had the pleasure to meet her. She seems like a great friend, wonderful wife and mother and then she write erotica. Who woulda thunk???

We never did get our bookmarks :p

And a very special, personal friend of mine!

Cathy

aawww..how sweet!

She is wonderful! I emailed her last night and got a response from her today. She's a talented writer AND a mother of 4 boys - WOW. I have no excuses as I have NO children!! ;)

Archived