NCL Sale Notice

BuckeyePat

I have signed up at least twice now on the NCL site for notice of sales. Once I received an email; all the other sales I have learned about on these boards. Do they only send emails to limited number of people? If not, how can I get the messages? Nothing from NCL goes into my spam, as I have received Edocs, response to a question about insurance, cruise rewards email etc. What gives? Thanks for your insight!

I have signed up at least twice now on the NCL site for notice of sales. Once I received an email; all the other sales I have learned about on these boards. Do they only send emails to limited number of people? If not, how can I get the messages? Nothing from NCL goes into my spam, as I have received Edocs, response to a question about insurance, cruise rewards email etc. What gives? Thanks for your insight!

I am signed up for their notices also but I think they have very few. In a year I have only received 2 special sales notices.

I get emails all the time for these special sales... I always find much cheaper fares else wheres where agents will "compete" for your "cruise" and if you google certain words you will find a place to get the best rate on your cruise.

I have yet to find a price from NCL that is cheaper than anywhere else.

I do not get there emails but my wife gets them all the time and forwards them to me as I am the one that buys the tickets. I have called them, signed up several times and told my NCL rep and still can't get them.

My latest cruise documents came to my email but can't get the ads. Somewhere something is wrong.

I too am signed up for this, and happily I do receive frequent sales notices, including several in the past month or so. These e-mails include special promo codes for specific dates and itineraries.

But: Whenever I then go to the NCL website and enter the promo code for the voyage that interests me, I get a message along the lines of "Promo code not found," and the page instead just shows me the regular prices. Is this a glitch on NCL's website? Or are the NCL webmasters just very slow in reprogramming the website to show the sale prices when the promo code is entered?

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

But: Whenever I then go to the NCL website and enter the promo code for the voyage that interests me, I get a message along the lines of "Promo code not found," and the page instead just shows me the regular prices. Is this a glitch on NCL's website? Or are the NCL webmasters just very slow in reprogramming the website to show the sale prices when the promo code is entered?

I too get these emails all the time, sometimes a couple in a week. I also get the error when the promo code is entered on the website. If you call the line you can get the advertised discount.

Just some advice on how to get more offers as I work for a travel company that sends lots of mail (direct pieces and e-mail) to our customers.

My company's mail system is driven by customer destination codes, meaning that when you identify to us that you want to take a particular trip with us or want to visit a particular region of the world then we will send you the most information about the particular trip or region you identified. NCL allows you to select this through your customer profile if you register on their website, so I would recommend doing that first if you haven't already.

The next major qualifier would be how often you have traveled with NCL. The most profitable customer to a cruise/tour company is one who has traveled within the past year and been on multiple trips with the company. So the more often you travel with NCL then the more often you may receive mail/e-mail contacts from them.

but I learned that whomever at NCL Latitudes typed in my emal address put a space in it so it is not my email. So a supervisor fixed that & sent me one whichcme immediately to me so we know I will be gettting all now.

DMLAT on 7/3 saved us $800 for an aft balcony on 9. When I loggd in to book it on NCL site I GOT THE SAME NOTICE MANY HERE DID STATING IT WAS UNKNOWN. That meant that NCL books it for you, so you phone them to book it & then you transfer it to your TA.

I too am signed up for this, and happily I do receive frequent sales notices, including several in the past month or so. These e-mails include special promo codes for specific dates and itineraries.

Archived