All Things Fascination

Quincella

OK.I'll pipe in here. I love the crew on the Fascination...I think it's one of the friendliest. Also, if you want to be in the pool but away from the crowds, go to the aft of the Lido deck and up one deck. Alot quieter up at that pool!

When do you go? Which itinerary? We did a B2B2B on this ship last year and and two 4 day cruises this year.

We're looking at the Fascination again in Jan. when it goes out of Jacksonville. Even tho' I love being able to have a balcony cabin (and you can only get one on the older ships by booking a suite), I'd give up a balcony anytime to sail on this nice ship again.

Actually, Fascination has been thru the refits and has balconies midship and aft on the Empress, Upper, and Main decks, as well as suites on Upper and Verandah decks.

That pool that was on the aft end of the Verandah deck is gone, replaced by the Waterworks. Kind of a shame, but that "superslide" is 'killer!'

To you and the OP, I think you'll like Fascination and her itineraries, and Jacksonville is an easy port to get to. (and get away from after the cruise) The ship has been homported in JAX year-round for at least two years.

ADDED: Oh jeepers! I didn't notice this thread was four years old. I was wondering what you were talking about, and I guess you're probably wondering where I'm coming from. Sorry I popped in here by accident... :o

Archived