About the people with no posts......

Laura, you are most welcome, just don't let my friends know that I am sucking up! icon_biggrin.gif

jc

Legend of the Seas RCI 3/03 New Zealand, Tahiti, Hawaii, Adventure of the Seas RCI 2/02 Southern Caribbean, Radiance of the Seas RCI 10/01 Vancouver to Hawaii, Millennium Celebrity 10/00 Eastern Mediterranean, Galaxy Celebrity 12/99 Southern Caribbean, Sensation Carnival 4/98 Eastern Caribbean, Majesty of the Seas RCI 1/96 Western Caribbean

email me at xpcdoojk@yahoo.com

JC,

You really can't hide anywhere from us.

But with keeping in the theme of sucking up....

Laura is quite fast with the user name sagas and new identies.

I changed from gishlet to mrsjanko in OH i'd say an hours time.

Now JC.. this will be our secret

Beth

October 2003 - Voyager of the Seas

October 2005 - Mariner of the Seas

2006 - Alaskian Cruise

Thanks all for helping me to find Laura and get my sign on fixed.(Will Email her today)

I understand many people just like to read, and number of posts can be deceiving. However it can help when the occasion arises that you find yourself letting the other readers know of a not so good experience. With a few posts behind you, I think the reader will understand that you are just not a complainer, but passing along honest information.

And then you really do get to know the names of the regualr posters, and look forward to thier comments. Message boards are sure strange...you really feel like you know people that you really dont know!!

Yes, my son is doing great. He has been in a drug rehab program since October of 03. This program has absolutely changed his life. He will be completed with the program in June, and will cruise with us in July on the Enchantment.... Thanks for asking

OH...and I am quite happy with my new job.

Janet

Archived